Dear Parents and Guardians,
We would like to draw your attention to the student vaccination requirements for the Wynne School District. These requirements are crucial to ensure the health and well-being of all students and to maintain a safe and nurturing educational environment.
Please ensure that your student has received the following vaccinations:
For students in 1st through 12th grade:
• At least three or four doses of Diphtheria/Tetanus/Acellular Pertussis (DTaP), Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTP), Diphtheria/Tetanus (DT-pediatric), Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td-adult), or Tetanus/Diphtheria/ Acellular Pertussis (Tap).
• One dose of Tap for ages 11 years and older (as of September 1st each year), or 3 doses for unvaccinated persons 7 years of age or older (including persons who cannot document prior vaccination).
• At least three doses of Polio vaccine.
• Two doses of MM (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine.
• Two or three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.
• One dose of Hepatitis A for First Grade.
• Two doses of varicella vaccine.
• One or two doses of Meningococcal vaccine; one dose for 7th grade and a second dose at age 16 years (as of September 1st each year).
• However, if the first dose of Meningococcal vaccine is administered at age 16 years or older, no second dose is required. If not vaccinated prior to age 16 years, one dose is required.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that your child's vaccinations are up to date. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR STUDENT HAS RECEIVED THEIR VACCINATIONS BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2023, AND THAT THEIR RECORD ON FILE WITH THE SCHOOL IS UPDATED.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.